For the final version of my papercraft Royal Netherlands Navy Walrus-class submarine, I'm using black paper, which is a little bit thinner than the paper I used for the test build;
It's only a small difference of course, but because the hull parts "wrap" around the "ribs" of the submarine, it means they are actually a *little bit* too long (or the ribs are a *little bit* too small) now...
So to compensate, I'll need to cut the ribs a *little bit* bigger than I made them for the test build! ;o)
I like the template, and you're using "internal" tabs, nice touch to hide as much as possible the "stepping" between parts, looking nice so far!